2003 silverado Strange issue ! - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

1999 - 2006 (GMT800) Section for all discussion related to the 1999-2006 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

2003 silverado Strange issue !

Old January 10th, 2019, 12:17 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2003 silverado Strange issue !

my brother in law bought a 2003 Siverado and loves it, but , he swares that the truck "tilts" from side to side when it's "not moving" ! thought he was going nuts! then he put a" level" on the tail gate and (the engine OFF) the truck Does go one way then the other. do these things have some kind of load leveler, or air ride ? I've seen this kind of thing in old Lincolns and caddi's, but never in a truck . any ideas?
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:46 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by lou6t4gto View Post
my brother in law bought a 2003 Siverado and loves it, but , he swares that the truck "tilts" from side to side when it's "not moving" ! thought he was going nuts! then he put a" level" on the tail gate and (the engine OFF) the truck Does go one way then the other. do these things have some kind of load leveler, or air ride ? I've seen this kind of thing in old Lincolns and caddi's, but never in a truck . any ideas?
None at all. All I know is that is non-issue for me. If you ever have seen how I drive off-road in my old Jeep, or my K-1500 you wouldnt even care! LOL!!!
Old January 10th, 2019, 12:20 PM
CF Senior Member

Is this happening on a windy day????

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: