Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Questions about control panel?

Search this Thread

Old January 1st, 2017, 6:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions about control panel?

Hey all. I have a 2015 Silverado HD2500 Z71 Diesel. I bought it used in like new condition. Haven't had any real issues except for I have been noticing more and more lately that when I enter an address into the NAV, it takes a very long time to comeback with the info. I know it is not a signal issue because my 2016 Silverado and my wife's new Malibu works perfectly in the same spots. I have also noticed that sometimes it takes a while for title and artist on the radio to display completely. The first half of this info will appear but it takes 30-40 seconds for the remainder to come in. I talked to my dealer about it and since it is out of warranty it will be $130 bucks an hour and I really had rather not go that route if i can help it. Does anyone have any suggestions I can try. Could this be a software update issue or something actually defective?

Thanks,
ZM
Attached Thumbnails Questions about control panel?-resized_20160916_091130.jpg