Notices
2019+ Silverado (GMT-T1) Section for all discussion related to the 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.

Invisible Trailer Camera System

Search this Thread

Old February 10th, 2020, 3:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Invisible Trailer Camera System

Does anyone own the new invisible trailer camera system? I would like to purchase the camera accessory for a 2020 High Country, but the dealer cannot answer some basic questions. Will the rear view behind the trailer be visible on the infotainmemt center continuously while Driving on a long trip??
Old February 13th, 2020, 10:32 PM
CF Beginner

My understanding is that the invisi-view is made up of the camera view from your backup camera and a camera you install on your trailer (purchased from CHEVY/GM) that are merged together. Supposedly if you have this and you have a trailer hitched and that view selected you get the invisi view. If it is continuously available or if it is on a 10 second timer like the other views (Tailgate, bed, etc.) when you are moving forward, I do not know as of yet as I have not bought and installed the trailer camera as of yet.
Old February 26th, 2020, 11:09 PM
CF Beginner

I have tried to purchase the camera but it is not available and no one knows when it will be available. Chevrolet is running ads for it but its not available. False advertisement. Very disappointed as the camera system was one of the reasons I Purchased the Chevy.