Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Got a cool sound system? Discuss all your Audio, Video, and other cool electronics here! Please limit the contents to aftermarket only. If you have questions that pertain to a certain model, post it in a model-specific section.

94 Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old February 8th, 2014, 11:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Tahoe

Hey yall im new here from TN wanted to say hi and ask for some help i have 1995 chevy tahoe 5.7l 4x4 with some wiring problems. Okay first off my headlight switch went out no big deal went to autozone got one and got my taillights/ dash lights working well the tahoe had a stock radio in it until last monday when i changed it to a jvc well a day later my dash/tail lights went out again. i started looking around an found that i had a blown fuse replaced it and everything was good till bout wensday it went out again(blew fuse) and now everytime i put a fuse in it when i turn the headlight switch on to turn the dashlights on it blows the fuse.So could yall help me find out where i should start to try and fix this problem thanks
Old February 8th, 2014, 2:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: Well i got it working. There was a frayed wired behind my runnin lights that was touching metal an all i had to do was tape it up and its working!