Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

2013 Camaro Problems

Search this Thread

Old May 9th, 2013, 9:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down 2013 Camaro Problems

I am now on my 2nd 2013 Camaro and I'm still having issues
I have a red onstar light that comes on and then fades away. Neither the dealer or onstar can find the reason or the solution for this problem. I am having horrible xm reception while driving north and/or with the sunroof open. GM's solution was for me to shut the sunroof a couple of inches. The xm will reset to the channel 1 preview station. The blower motor indicator will show one level even though I have turned it up or down. (The blower motor does change) The heated seats will turn off.
The 1st Camaro was in the shop 5x. The dealer switched it out for another one (same color and features) and now the 2nd one is headed back to the shop for it's 4th visit. The 1st one had 6100 miles on it when I got rid of it and the 2nd one only has 3400 on it.
Is it too much to ask to have a $35,000 car work properly?
Oh, and the dealer has scratched and broken pieces of my interior trying to fix the issues.
So fed up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 9th, 2013, 1:09 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by mrodriguez
I am now on my 2nd 2013 Camaro and I'm still having issues
I have a red onstar light that comes on and then fades away. Neither the dealer or onstar can find the reason or the solution for this problem. I am having horrible xm reception while driving north and/or with the sunroof open. GM's solution was for me to shut the sunroof a couple of inches. The xm will reset to the channel 1 preview station. The blower motor indicator will show one level even though I have turned it up or down. (The blower motor does change) The heated seats will turn off.
The 1st Camaro was in the shop 5x. The dealer switched it out for another one (same color and features) and now the 2nd one is headed back to the shop for it's 4th visit. The 1st one had 6100 miles on it when I got rid of it and the 2nd one only has 3400 on it.
Is it too much to ask to have a $35,000 car work properly?
Oh, and the dealer has scratched and broken pieces of my interior trying to fix the issues.
So fed up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
mrodriguez,

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. I would like to look further into your concerns. Have you reached out to GM Customer Service? Can you please private message me your name, VIN, mileage, address, phone number, and the GM Certified Dealership you are working with? Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old January 11th, 2014, 3:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Camaro 2013 issues

I have a RS Camaro 2013 and mine has now been to the dealership for 5 times. The problem it pulls to the left and then to the right and pulls hard when braking like at a stoplight. Each time they either align it all wheels or adjust the tow. No results, now they want to say I hit something. Yes blame it on me. I am the only one who drives the car I would know if I hit something. I have called GM and they are no help, just keep sending me back to the dealers and no results. I am so frustrated. Has anyone hired a lawyer to help them? Yes, I would expect stuff to happen if this was an older car but it is not and I paid good money. This is so wrong.