Chevelle & El Camino This section is intended to cover Chevelle, El Camino, and other GM A or G-Body RWD not otherwise covered

Chevy Classic Brake Pad Prices Online

Search this Thread

Old October 27th, 2011, 9:33 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy Classic Brake Pad Prices Online

I am new to the forum, so please forgive me if this is already a thread. I tried searching before posting.

Does anyone know the best place online for 2005 Chevy Classic brake pads? For those of you who don't know, the Classic was a fleet vehicle that looks just like the older model malibus up to 2004. It has different brake pads than the malibu.

Just looking for the best prices online to buy pads and rotors. I hate paying mechanic prices for parts.
Old October 27th, 2011, 7:36 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Yes, I know what a Classic is, it's basically the 2003 Malibu with my favorite motor, 2.2L Ecotec. Try RockAuto? I get most of my stuff from there. You just have to be careful with shipping since they charge you by weight and per warehouse. If your cart contains items from multiple warehouses, you'll see a little truck icon with A, B, and so on.

P.S. They always have a 5% off coupon code floating around. When you order, they then e-mail you a coupon code and encourage you to share.

Last edited by EinST; October 27th, 2011 at 7:39 PM. Reason: Addendum on coupon code
Old October 27th, 2011, 8:03 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

I have used Rock Auto a few times for referencing part numbers and they list just about everything for just about every vehicle...
Their prices are very competitive (sans the shipping changes)
Old October 31st, 2011, 10:58 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you both for your help. I ordered front brake pads and rotors with shipping from Rock Auto for 86.69 with shipping. The multiple warehouses was tricky to find all the parts in one. I found that autopartswarehouse.com was also about the same price. They had free shipping and came to $86.95. If they send a coupon code I will update the thread with the code.
Old October 31st, 2011, 11:33 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You're quite welcome. Hope your project goes well.