Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

06 ls ac and fan problems

Search this Thread

Old July 2nd, 2009, 6:35 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 06 ls ac and fan problems

ok here we go . i was driving with the ac on when i heard this sound like i ran something over, but i didnt. while this happened the ac stopped blowing cold air so i pulle over checked the belt it was good drove it the rest of the way home no ac. so i checked the belts again all good the ac tries to kick on but it wont it almost stalls the car when it does this in the mean time i check the tempature and it was up to 223 and the fan is not kicking on either there are no check engine lights on any ideas what my problem may be please let me know thanks
Old July 9th, 2009, 5:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i have found out what the problem is with my 06 ls piece of junk cobalt the compresser went out on it its just so amazing a car that is only three years old and the compresser goes out no wonder gm is now owned by the goverment they build junk 1000 for a new compresser really makes me not want to buy a gm vehicle ever again