Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

Warranty extended good or bad Idea

Search this Thread

Old January 16th, 2011, 6:35 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Warranty extended good or bad Idea

Now that i will be keeping my 2009 Cobalt LT for a fue more years I was wondering if I should start looking for a good extended warranty that will cover the unseen items that will most likely brake down the day after that warranty runs out.
I have about 2 years to go before that happens but felt it was something to look into.
Now with that all said where should I get the warranty ? Should I get it from Chevrolet or should I get one of the others like Warranty Direct, Nation Warranty and other. I have found that there are some to stay away from for all they do is take your money and you get nothing in return but a blank paper.
I have just over 25000 on the car and the warranty is to go to 36000 so I have the time to look around. That is when I decided to see what you would go with.
I know the more that is covered the more it will cost but I just would like to pay the warranty price over time instead of the bill if something happens. When it will be at the wrong time of the year when I do not have the funds to pay for it.
Right now everything is covered so I don't need to worry .
Old March 5th, 2011, 9:20 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be sure if you get an x warr that you check deductables and actual coverage. I myself am not a fan.