Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

'14 Cruze LT - Bluetooth Disppears

Search this Thread

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bluetooth not working
I've got chevrolet orlando from 2014 with My link multimedia. The Bluetooth stopped working, my dealer tried to format it without success, and send the result file to manufacturer.
The answer was to replace the multimedia.
Because the warrenty passed before 3 months, the dealer wants about 1500$ and more to replace it.
How can it be that if the problem is in the PCB, it can't be replaced or fixed, at reasonable price?
Why, in the first place, such expensive multimedia system has problems exactly after the warrenty passed?
Old December 28th, 2017, 2:13 AM
CF Beginner

Try to find some aftermarket products like android car radio or something to fix up the problem by yourself, or even make it extensible by the way.

Last edited by Christian_love; December 28th, 2017 at 2:33 AM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 8:31 AM
CF Beginner

I have the SAME issue! It's been going on since I bought the 2014 Cruze LT new. I kept taking it in over and over, and it would work when I got there....until finally ONCE they saw what I was talking about. I sat there for HOURS, and the guys came back and said it wasn't in the car...that I had to turn off the iCloud, and could not ever turn it on. Gee...that means I can't save things from phone to phone, or from my phone to iPad. But I did it. It seemed to work for about a year (and by then, my warranty was over). I called last year to tell them (as they had told me that once I had issues with it while under warranty, it would be covered afterwards). They lied. I was told I'd have to pay for them to figure it out. I told them where to put that idea. Then it suddenly worked again. Now today, it has stopped again! No blue tooth item will pick up the car...not any other phone, iPod, or anything else. This is crazy!!! I will definitely call the BBB, as the dealership has blown me off every time I have gone in (and this is the fourth vehicle I have bought from them...I'll not buy anymore if this can't be fixed!!!).
Old June 17th, 2018, 10:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bluetooth not working either

Purchased my 2014 Cruze 2 years ago. At first the radio, Bluetooth worked great. About a year into having the car, it got spotty and Bluetooth would randomly stop working. This week it completely stopped and I have had absolutely no luck resetting it in any way. I use my Bluetooth constantly, I am so disappointed. Had Chevys growing up and they were reliable and trsutworthy, starting to feel Chevy isnt the quality company it used to be.
The following users liked this post:
MDomoslai (March 25th, 2022)
Old May 4th, 2019, 7:19 PM
CF Beginner

Default My Chevy Cruze 2014 ltz

Originally Posted by Kat D
Purchased my 2014 Cruze 2 years ago. At first the radio, Bluetooth worked great. About a year into having the car, it got spotty and Bluetooth would randomly stop working. This week it completely stopped and I have had absolutely no luck resetting it in any way. I use my Bluetooth constantly, I am so disappointed. Had Chevys growing up and they were reliable and trsutworthy, starting to feel Chevy isnt the quality company it used to be.

I have the same problem with my Chevy Cruze 2014 LTZ. The bluetooth, aux , USB and pandora icons are grayed out. Is there a quick fix answer to this problem? Or I have to take the car to a dealer and dish out thousand dollars and go 5 days without a car to have this problem fixed.

Last edited by John s.; May 4th, 2019 at 7:24 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 1:13 PM
CF Beginner

Hi, My daughters car had this happen today. How did fix the problem?
thank you!
Old March 25th, 2022, 10:45 PM
CF Beginner

Mine hasn't worked for over 6 months...I can't even select it...it's simply not an option anymore 😒
Old March 25th, 2022, 10:46 PM
CF Beginner

Default No Bluetooth

Mine hasn't worked for over 6 months...I can't even select it...it's simpy not an option anymore 😒