Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old September 16th, 2019, 9:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Chevy Cruze 1.4 Turbo

Where do I start.. the other day I noticed my car was idling a little rough. And all the sudden the check engine light comes on. so I take it they have been read the codes and it gave me five different ones. The first they said was the map sensor. The girl at AutoZone told me to just clean it this happens all the time so I did. After I started my car again it's now idling even rougher. and now the coolant fan does not shut off after I turn the car off for about 5 minutes it stays on. What is going on I've had no problems with this car I will say I've used the air conditioner a lot because it's over 102° where I live in Northern California. If somebody could please give me some pointers and tell me what I should do it's almost like my engine is shaking from the idling too high and why is the coolant fan staying on now I need help as soon as possible I need my car to find a job!! Thank you in advance, Victoria.
Old February 25th, 2020, 12:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Call gm motors!

Make sure you call gm and make a complaint about this! A month and a half ago, i just had my water pump, water outlet and thermostat changed in my coolant. I am currently at a Chevy dealership getting my reservoir replaced bc that is leaking now. It’s def not an cheap fix, and Chevy will only pay for the pump. This is a common thing to happen in Chevys, and it def needs looked into. It seems to happen a lot more right after the warranty is up, almost like a set up. Gm had told me the more people who call about this, the better the chance they will do a recall.