Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Express Open not working

Search this Thread

Old August 23rd, 2020, 2:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Express Close not working

I have a 2018 Chevy Cruze Hatchback. All four windows have the express open feature. When I look at the users manual, it has instructions on how to enable to express close feature too, but every time I try it I am never able to do it. Just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right.

Manual Instructions:
1. Close all doors.
2. Turn the ignition on or to ACC/ACCESSORY.
3. Partially open the window to be programmed. Then close it and continue to pull the switch briefly after the window has fully closed.
4. Open the window and continue to press the switch briefly after the window has fully opened.

I have a push to start ignition, so I'm assuming accessory on is enabled by just pushing the button without pressing the brake. (but I've also tried it with the car on)

Nothing I've done works. 2 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds. I've read some forums that don't include the partial open, tried just down, hold, up hold. nothing at all seems to work. Is there a trick I'm missing, or something special I need to check?

Last edited by Jsunnb; August 24th, 2020 at 12:08 AM.