Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

If you are having a rough idle with service stabilitrak coming on here's a fix

Search this Thread

Old May 20th, 2017, 6:49 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you are having a rough idle with service stabilitrak coming on here's a fix

Recently in 2016 I got in a accident had car repaired after repair noticed car would jerk while driving ABS lights came on with service stabilitrak. Dangerous on hwy.

took car to local dealer not the same one my car was originally serviced at bc no one was doing their job right there (won't go into it)

basically the the dealership I had my car fixed at the dealership under my extended warrranty it was was quick and fast. Here was the issue: I needed a new engine coil spark plug and a head gasket needed to be replaced. After this car ran great like normal!

just want to help anyone out who may have had this issue recently. Basically your engine is causing a missfire the dealership told me this is a common problem in the 2011 Chevy Cruze. $500 fix no warranty however I paid only $73! Bc if extended warranty The dealership was fast very professional. I had a good service experience and was happy they fixed it so fast mind you this was right before Christmas.

if anyone is having this issue this is the fix.

Ive had many issues with this car and I will be trading it in. Not happy with this vehicle first vehicle I purchased and will be purchasing a foreign car for my next car one that is more reliable..

Last edited by BostonGirl87; May 20th, 2017 at 6:51 AM.