Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Inherent Vice or latent Defect with my Chevy Cruze 2014

Search this Thread

Old November 23rd, 2018, 3:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Inherent Vice or latent Defect with my Chevy Cruze 2014

Attachment 18036Attachment 18037Attachment 18038
There is an inherent device or latent defect with my 2014 Chevy Cruze! The car periodically doesn't start and needs a jump. Purchasing a car battery and changing the fuse block and cables have not solved the underlining issue. I am requesting a proper response and consideration be given by the manufacture of the car General Motors.
Old November 24th, 2018, 9:23 AM
CF Active Member

Location: Currently the Candian Gander is wintering over in New York.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tired putting the gear selector in neutral when it won't start in the park position? Maybe the interlock is loose and has moved out of alignment.
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical system causes car battery to die prematurely

No I have not. But what I did was take it to the service department and they diagnosed it as low voltage and I purchased a new battery. Problem is, the battery was replaced less then 2 years old. So there is an inherent issue with the electrical system in my car. The car battery premature drains. I have also had the block fuse box and cable changed last year to see if this repairs the defect. Obviously so such luck!

Thanks for the feedback though.