Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Temp sensor

Search this Thread

Old April 22nd, 2019, 2:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I asked about the code, and this is what I was told, "you brought the car here to be fixed, so what code it is telling us is obviously something you didn't understand in the first place".
Old April 22nd, 2019, 5:00 PM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

That is not a good answer and the person that told you that should be reported to management! Even if what he said was true, he should not have said that. Most places will tell you what the codes are instead of a wise *** answer.
Old April 22nd, 2019, 7:58 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by spanditt
I asked about the code, and this is what I was told, "you brought the car here to be fixed, so what code it is telling us is obviously something you didn't understand in the first place".
obviously the shop didn't understand it themselves as its fixed wrong. You are at the wrong shop.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 3:38 AM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

lol not a good response by the shop if that came from a higher up i wouldnt bother with them again and if it came from the mechanic then say something to a higher up and see what their response is