Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Where next?

Search this Thread

Old November 15th, 2014, 7:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where next?

Good day Chevy enthusiast,
Have any of the members of this site experienced quality assistance from one of the GM or Chevy Customer Service Representatives to resolve an issue they are having with their GM vehicle? Thanks
Old November 15th, 2014, 8:44 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chevylt1
Good day Chevy enthusiast,
Have any of the members of this site experienced quality assistance from one of the GM or Chevy Customer Service Representatives to resolve an issue they are having with their GM vehicle? Thanks
Yes I have, but you can leave out the QUALITY part as I felt I was dealing with the actual dealership the way I was treated. I had made a appointment with the dealership to see my vehicle for the clunk in the steering and customer assistance was waiting for the result of the visit. I had to build up every I went because it was like a boxing match at the dealership, never pleasant. So when I decided not to go that day I called customer assistance back. She was VERY not understanding and very rude to the point I hung up. So when you do talk to Chevrolet customer assistance, remember they are looking out for themselves and not you.