96 suburban

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2021, 6:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation 96 suburban

I have a 96 chevy suburban with a 5.7 vortec engine.
so the problem is had someone help me to start the replacement of spider injection system. Which has been doubled checked since its about matching the numbers to cylinders plus matching spark plugs to distributor as well we double checked that.
Truck was running fine before just had minor issues that I deemed necessary to replace injection system.
Anyways, the person removed wiring harness from plugs etc with out labeling or pictures from where they came from. So now it tries to start but drains battery while trying like something is plugged in wrong. Also all new fuel system is in it as well. And I mean all of it is new including relay. And replaced oil pressure sensor switch.
So what I need is a picture of the wiring harness since me and no one else around can read schematics.
Pictures of plug for coil and those components on passenger side of engine that are attached to plenum. Also the plug below tbi just behind it. Those are the only plugs I can think of that I could have gotten crossed. Don't want to cause it to fry or catch fire and seems when you need a vehicle similar to yours they disappear from your neighborhood. So if you could help please do