Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Need HELP A.S.A.P

Search this Thread

Old March 26th, 2010, 1:42 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need HELP A.S.A.P

My girlfriend has a 05 Equinox and yesterday it wouldnt start so my 1st thought was maybe just a dead battery and she just left something on.. But she diddnt so the 1st thing i checked was the voltege at the battery and it was 7 v. so i hooked the jumper cables up and went and checked the gauges in my van and they were all messed up i had a full tank of gas and it said i was on like empty and all other gauges were like that as well so i still went and tried to start her truck but no matter how long i left it charge for all it would do is a wierd click and when i unhooked the jumper cables i checed her voltege and it was only at 9v and it proceded to drop .01 v. about every second and when turn the ignition on in hers when the cables are unhooked it just acts pretty much like the battery is dead.. and my vans gaues are still messed up... So if anyone can assist me in what the issue is with her truck i would greatly appreciate it as i dont know much about these new age electronics and such.. Thanks oh and the battery is only a few months old and also i just had a remote start put in her truck acouple months ago as well..