Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Stabilitrak Off Message and loss Power steering light after replacing spring clock

Search this Thread

Old March 31st, 2020, 1:02 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stabilitrak Off Message and loss Power steering light after replacing spring clock

I have Equinox 2013 LS

that needed the spring clock replace, so i decided do it myself. I thought I did pretty good but once i put it back together I noticed that stabilitrak and loss power steering light came up. Also, when i go from one gear to the other one the transmission click and seems forced. I didn’t move it at all I left alone. This is my wife car.... so i already feel very guilty and the pressure to fix it. I was trying to help instead i left it worse. Any advice would be very appreciate it!!!

I read something about super fuse 80 amps? I haven’t try it yet but I don’t understand how that would go bad by replacing the spring clock?

Im still freaking out because I really hope I didn’t mess up the power steering and the stabilitrak

Last edited by Rene Guevara; March 31st, 2020 at 1:06 AM.