Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

front spoiler bumper coming loose

Search this Thread

Old May 9th, 2011, 4:09 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front spoiler bumper coming loose

now that i think of it, ruley, my front bumper, foam cover, spoiler, whatever you want to call it, is coming loose. does any body have any suggestions to get this clipped back on easily? i think i need to pull it off, and replace the clips.

if my old mechanics skills slip back in here, i would opt for grabbing the de-walt and a couple drywall screws and have at it, but im reluctant to do this since this is a $16k dollar vehicle, and in sweet condition, and the most comfortable ride i ever had i might add.

p.s. my wife and I took it semi-off roading today, over a few creeks, back on a dirt road to take the dogs to the river that dumps into silverwood lake, in the san bernardino mountains. that was fun, and reminds me what i bought an SUV for in the first place, for those of you who buy them just to guzzle gas, hehehe. Hence, the reason why my front bumper is coming loose, and why my pintile sensor in my EGR also had an early death.

Last edited by wolfdogg; May 9th, 2011 at 4:12 AM.