Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

accident checklist

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2019, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 612 Likes on 553 Posts
Default accident checklist

It's good to have some notes in case (heaven forbid) you're involved in an oopsie on the road. It's easy to forget stuff in all the excitement, and every bit of information can help your case. I made a one page double sided fill-in-the-blanks checklist for myself to keep in the vehicle. Help yourself if you want to do the same.

Attached Files
File Type: docx
Accident Checklist.docx (23.9 KB, 41 views)
The following users liked this post:
Kael (September 6th, 2020)
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:11 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by mountainmanjoe
It's good to have some notes in case (heaven forbid) you're involved in an oopsie on the road. It's easy to forget stuff in all the excitement, and every bit of information can help your case. I made a one page double sided fill-in-the-blanks checklist for myself to keep in the vehicle. Help yourself if you want to do the same.

Yeah and even though we have camaras on our phones, a cheap 35 mm throw away camera is a good idea. Too, keep an eye on the driver as they might be hopped up on drugs. I keep a 6 inch folding blade with me all the time, and a machete near the door with me for that very reason. But I drive professionally and I run into some real strange people, I can assure you, even if it has nothing to do with an accident..Driving nights in the "hood" on deliveries back about 10 years ago, I'd pack my .45 ACP, H&K, but thankfully I never had to pull it out or use it. Weird people everywhere and a driver needs to be real careful or you can end up in a coffin real fast. Situational awareness always !.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 1:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

having a dash cam makes me feel better....cause 10 minutes after the collision....the at fault person is trying find ways to weasel out of it.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 3:13 PM
Super Moderator

Received 612 Likes on 553 Posts

What kind of cam are you using?
Old March 23rd, 2019, 9:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

have 2 elink that each lasted one year. new one... unibond . the old elink wouldn't work when the temps dropped to -20*C.
https://unibondlighting.com/uni-bond...corder/dsc210/
Old September 3rd, 2020, 3:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where was this thread a couple of days ago? I witnessed an accident, and the woman who drove the car didn't know what to do. Well, I helped as much as he could. Speaking of dash cam, it's a really good idea, until smb smashed the glass in your car and pulled it out ... I even recently witnessed such a breaking into a car. It was evening and I heard the sound of breaking glass in the neighboring yard. I went out to look what was happening with the neighbors, and there the owner of the car was already fighting with the thief. I ran up to help him and after I caught the thief it turned out that he managed to hit my neighbor very hard on the head, so then the help of the personal injury attorney los Angeles was needed to prove the thief's guilt.

Last edited by ArtieGreen; September 10th, 2020 at 11:58 AM.
Old March 10th, 2021, 2:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, the article is very useful. A lot of drivers that get into car accidents don't know what to do, and this information could be helpful for them. I remember when I got into my first accident, It was 3 years ago. I hit a car in an intersection, I got so scared, I didn't know what to do. I was lucky that before that I hired a lawyer from https://www.accidenteayuda.com/, a friend of mine recommended doing that. So again thanks very much for the article, I will show it to my wife, she is a beginner driver.

Last edited by Vodarado; March 12th, 2021 at 3:00 AM.