Express & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Express Van and Bucket Seats

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2021, 11:23 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yes, you will have to look for a while to find a 6.0, extended with buckets, Those were my requirements and it took several months to find one anywhere in the US! Can you explain what you mean about the bolts? I just installed my hitch and the "factory" bolts from the hitch manuf seem fine.
Old March 23rd, 2021, 4:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fivekidsandavan
Yes, you will have to look for a while to find a 6.0, extended with buckets, Those were my requirements and it took several months to find one anywhere in the US! Can you explain what you mean about the bolts? I just installed my hitch and the "factory" bolts from the hitch manuf seem fine.
Not speaking for William, but, I assume he meant the bolts that came from gm. When I bought my 08, it had the z82 option (towing package), which includes a gm installed class IV receiver hitch and pre-wiring for a brake controller. One of the bolts holding the hitch to the van frame broke, so I went ahead and replaced them all with some bigger, thicker bolts.