Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

2008 Express Speaker location

Search this Thread

Old January 8th, 2011, 8:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Express Speaker location

Hey all.. I currently have a express 1500 van with stock radio and 2 front speakers only. In the back, above the back door there is a connection for left and right speakers. Also, on the drivers side rear, right near the brake/reverse lights there is an additional speaker connection but there is not another one on the passenger side. Can someone tell me what this odd connection is for?
Old January 22nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pmolan
Hey all.. I currently have a express 1500 van with stock radio and 2 front speakers only. In the back, above the back door there is a connection for left and right speakers. Also, on the drivers side rear, right near the brake/reverse lights there is an additional speaker connection but there is not another one on the passenger side. Can someone tell me what this odd connection is for?
I know the speaker connection for above the back doors is on the right. In other vehicles that I have explored the connection you speak of on the driver side/rear has gone to speakers mounted "inside" the rear doors.