Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

All this Sound System talk....

Search this Thread

Old December 5th, 2018, 10:18 AM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

But I have been in it the entire time. I had 16 posts before you posted your first comment. This post will be #61, and 20 of these are mine. I have more posts in this thread alone, than you have in the entire forum. You've posted in this thread 7 times, and 3 of them have been over your apparent attitude. This will be my last attempt to cajole you into seeing the error of your ways. I'd rather be on to lighter conversation. I'd like to know more about you and your van. I have a thing about first names, and I'd like to be in a position where you don't take offense when I use your name.
Old December 5th, 2018, 12:28 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am sorry if you send me a friend request i would be happy to accept
Old December 5th, 2018, 1:31 PM
CF Veteran

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Cool. Glad we got that settled. But please, don't take offense, but I don't do the friend request thing in forums. I'm active in a number of forums, and it's a bit much to keep up with.

But I'd like to hear more on the sound system in that Avalanche.
Old December 6th, 2018, 7:14 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well is a newish avalanche i traded a truck for it and a dirt bike and i added the sound system I put the speaker right behind the back seats it makes you loss some leg room in the back but I fixed that by putting smaller seats in and I took the speaker and hooked it up to a toggle switch so I can switch between the normal speakers and that speaker I also made it so I can use both speakers at the same time I put the subwoofer right under the driver seat so you can control the bass easier you may have to rise the seats up a bit but its fun