Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Parasitic draw TBC fuse 2003 Chevy Express 3500 van

Search this Thread

Old July 4th, 2024, 8:45 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by J Beck
I know this old but in case you happen to see it @dberladyn … !!
I am extremely sick with police / court issues right now, and I have a court appearance in less than four hours. If this wasn't the case, and this wasn't ongoing just as it was back then when I had all these issues and I was literally fighting for my life while my truck continually died from these problems,... if I was not severely abused by government I would be able to help you, I would also be more active in these forums, and I wouldn't be driving around my truck with no dash and the interior half ripped out,.. still after all this time. They've completely destroyed my health and my life. They don't seem to get that as they blame me for their own failures, their own incompetence, corruption and incapability.

The black box under the seat is just a fuse box. There are a few relays in it. Someone can provide you with the links for the electrical schematic for your year. If I was you, I would unplug all accessories and remove all the fuses except for the bare essentials. Then note if the problem is still there. If the problem has disappeared, replace slowly each fuse one by one over the course of many days while observing if the problem returns. That is where I might start anyways. I have too much of a headache right now to suggest anything else. GM Upfitters is the website that you want for the proper factory schematics. Obviously you want the schematics for your year and your version of electrical components.