Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

03 Tahoe beep

Search this Thread

Old September 3rd, 2012, 9:08 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Tahoe beep

My 2003 Tahoe LT started beeping about three days ago. With or without the motor running. With or without the radio on. It happens about every 3 or 4 minutes. Just one beep. No messages, no open doors, fuel cap is tight. Any help appreciated. Awaiting any replies, thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 9:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHachu mean Willis!?!?! Actually my 2004 Z71 made some weird beep the other day when I cranked it. Sounded like it came down under the dash on the right but not sure. Let us know if you find out..
Old September 4th, 2012, 9:17 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOLOLOLOLOL You will not believe this. My son was in the car and had dropped his cell phone down beside the seat and the console. It was low on battery and beeped about every 3 minutes. I have the computer checked, dropped open the glove box, listened around the speaker and then looked at the wiring under the seat and when it beeped again I discovered the cell phone. I threw it as far as I could and I have not heard it since. LOLOL he has a new phone now. Thanks and good luck finding your BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP.