Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

Search this Thread

Old July 26th, 2015, 10:32 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

2003 ss 3.8 <hr size="1" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Since around 85,000 miles my car now have 91,000 miles on my SS my problem is I will drive around the corner or a longer drive and when I turn the car off and try to re-start the car more times than not it wont start back up until it sits for at least a hour when I try to start it back up it just keeps cranking almost like its not getting any fuel I tried the fuel pressure regulator it worked perfect all day I drove close places and far places turned the car off/on all day and it started right back up every time the next day I did the same driving and at the end of the day it did not start up again until around a hour and when it starts back up it runs like a top power, smoothness and all. as long as I don't shut it off the car is like new money also noticed that the problem has got worse I don't drive car that much not at all during the winter (Oct-Feb.) months
Old September 18th, 2015, 7:07 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem solved

Thanks. PROBLEM FIXED ���� I figured it out I took car to advance auto to check engine light code( even though the engine light never came on) and the fuel pump module code came up so I replaced the fuel pump and it start every time