Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2006 chevy tahoe

Search this Thread

Old January 30th, 2010, 9:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 chevy tahoe

ok so i just bought a 2006 chevy tahoe that came with this little circuler button on the key chain, they told me i had to hold the button down then turn the key for the truck to start, ok no big deal! so here i am 6 months later my girlfriend lost the little black button, so now i have to turn the key 5 times in order to bypass that little security feature! iv looked all over the inside and outside of the truck looking for an aftermarket security system and i had found nothing!!! any suggestions?????
Old January 30th, 2010, 8:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need to remone security system but everything looks stock! wtf????????

Originally Posted by john.zavala1
ok so i just bought a 2006 chevy tahoe that came with this little circuler button on the key chain, they told me i had to hold the button down then turn the key for the truck to start, ok no big deal! so here i am 6 months later my girlfriend lost the little black button, so now i have to turn the key 5 times in order to bypass that little security feature! iv looked all over the inside and outside of the truck looking for an aftermarket security system and i had found nothing!!! any suggestions?????
???????