Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2010 Silverado Turn siganl Inop

Search this Thread

Old October 17th, 2013, 11:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Silverado Turn siganl Inop

Right front and right side rear view mirror turn signals stopped working. I thought is was a blown bulb, but that is not the case. I replaced both bulbs and still no blinking. when placing light switch to all lights on, the blinker lights light up as they should, but will not work in blinker mode.
Old October 18th, 2013, 9:34 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by navysar
Right front and right side rear view mirror turn signals stopped working. I thought is was a blown bulb, but that is not the case. I replaced both bulbs and still no blinking. when placing light switch to all lights on, the blinker lights light up as they should, but will not work in blinker mode.
Hello navysar,

I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with your blinker lights. If this is something you would like your local dealership to diagnose, please let me know. Contact me via private message and include your contact information, VIN and current mileage so we can discuss your situation.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Chevrolet Customer Care