Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

2011 Suburban RSE DVD Issue

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2011, 4:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Suburban RSE DVD Issue

I just picked up a 2011 Suburban LTZ. I ordered it with the RSE and 3rd row DVD screen. Looking in the manual (pages 7-42) when I add an external video source through the AUX inputs on the back of the center console, I should be able to alternate which screen gets which feed, by pressing the AUX button on the remote.

So if we put a movie in the DVD/GPS player in the dash both screens will play, adding PS2 to the rear AUX inputs, I press AUX on the remote once and both screens switch to PS2, that is normal, but a 2nd press of the AUX puts movie in 3rd row and PS2 in second row, (does not happen) and a third press of the AUX button should put movie on 2nd row, and PS2 on 3rd row (does not happen). pressing the AUX button only cycles both screens at the same time, no separation.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be he issue? This 100% from the factory!
Old July 12th, 2011, 9:29 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

hedgejj,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. I didn’t see anything in your Owner’s Manual that would make this happen. Have you consulted with your selling dealership to confirm what the issue is?

Thank you,
Elizabeth, Chevrolet Customer Service