Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Chevy What Are You Doing

Search this Thread

Old January 4th, 2010, 7:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy What Are You Doing

Chevy what are you doing? The designs of your cars are looking tired. I suggest you get your heads out of your a**es before you go under. My first car was a 1987 Monte Carlo SS with a corvette engine. I then purchased, what to me was the baddest car ever invented by your corporation; A 1987 Grand National. I was hoping and praying your company would utilize the opportunity in 2007 to build a 20 year anniversary model;could have boosted you out of a recessive depression. Like...eh hem..Ford. They just introduced the 2010 Taurus SHO, w/twin turbo, 360+ HP, ecologically minded..Oh and did I mention the all wheel drive. Chevy I'm extremely disappointed in your corporation. I used to support you wholeheartedly, now it's more like hardly. Bring back the American progressive and forward thinking corporation we used to know and love.
Old January 4th, 2010, 7:15 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand how you feel on Chevy. The 07 I have will be the last brand new Chevy I buy for myself, plan on a Camaro for the wife. But I will have another 89 Silverado, best truck ever made in my view.