Clock Keeps Resetting to 12:00 - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Clock Keeps Resetting to 12:00

Old January 14th, 2018, 7:46 AM
Newly Registered

Default Clock Keeps Resetting to 12:00

2016 Chevy Cruze - everytime the car is shut off, the clock resets to 12:00. No other presets are affected. What do I do?
Old January 14th, 2018, 8:01 AM
CF Addict

Always check your fuses first. There is supposed to be a 12 volt power supply to the radio that is on all the time to keep the memory.
Old March 18th, 2018, 12:44 PM
CF Beginner

This problem just started happening with my 2015 Malibu. Had it for 3 years with about 41,000 miles. The clock resets when the car is kept overnight. Was the fuse found to be the problem?

Update: The dealership diagnosed my 3 year old engine battery as getting weak. I replaced the battery and haven't seen the clock resetting problem occur.

Last edited by Terry500; March 21st, 2018 at 8:35 AM. Reason: Update on the current issue of the car clock resetting
Old March 19th, 2018, 8:19 AM
CF Monarch

Originally Posted by litl2ch View Post
2016 Chevy Cruze - everytime the car is shut off, the clock resets to 12:00. No other presets are affected. What do I do?
if you are under 36000miles; you have warranty coverage. Bring it to the dealer.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: