Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

NH Inspections

Search this Thread

Old September 5th, 2018, 7:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NH Inspections

Hey guys.

Anyone know the emissions laws/regulations in NH? MA is getting crazy. I can register to property in NH, not sure if this is the route I want to go.

2011 Chevy Silverado Duramax.. EGR/DEF deleted. Straight piped.

I think I might be screwed. I’m also at 10,000 lbs so I don’t believe they’ll do a tailpipe test.

Thanks.

Last edited by Username871; September 5th, 2018 at 8:21 AM.
Old September 6th, 2018, 3:35 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Username871
Hey guys.

Anyone know the emissions laws/regulations in NH? MA is getting crazy. I can register to property in NH, not sure if this is the route I want to go.

2011 Chevy Silverado Duramax.. EGR/DEF deleted. Straight piped.

I think I might be screwed. I’m also at 10,000 lbs so I don’t believe they’ll do a tailpipe test.

Thanks.
Depends on the state. According to what I found, this is what you'll deal with.:

New Hampshire
The Granite State requires all residents with vehicles manufactured in 1996 or later to undergo an annual emissions test prior to registration. If you're a recent transplant to this state, you'll usually have until your next birthday to get your vehicle registered -- whether this is just a few months away or nearly an entire year.

This might be od use too:

https://www.dmv.com/nh/new-hampshire/emissions-testing