Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Please to god help me!!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2015, 4:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please to god help me!!!!

I have a full size chevy blazer 93 model with a 350. nothing aftermarket has been done to any wiring. now when i bought this none of the lights worked except one headlight now im down to just blinkers i have replaced the flashers relays the turn signal switch inside the column the circuit boards in the back and they still wont work. my hazards work just fine, now when you turn a blinker on and press the brake or viceversa that side the tail light goes out like it does when you have it on but it wont flash!! this is my only vehicle and idk what to do i have power on the switch also i checked that im going to leave my number and email so if someone will please contact me ASAP i would apreciate it thank you names Marcus my number id 251300one8one4 and my email is kiritolynch325@gmail.com please i need ideas..ive pulled the whole dash out trying to find something but everything is right..
Old May 22nd, 2015, 3:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds to me like you have a bad ground somewhere. Start with right off of the battery, the little wire going to body, then body to engine, then there should be one under dash. Nine out of ten times wiring problems will be a ground problem not a power problem.