Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Wiring harness help

Search this Thread

Old February 12th, 2021, 4:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wiring harness help

Ok I replaced spider injection system in my 96 chevy suburban 5.7 2 rear wheel drive.
problem I wasn't the one who took it off and the person failed to take pics or label has no clue how to read schematics as I don't either.
Anyone have this make engine and year or newer up to 98 that van take pictures of connects of where each plug goes on their engine. I know this is asking alot bit not many in my neighborhood have same or speak much English.
Especially need plugs for passenger side of engine where coil is for those plugs for coil and fuel injection plug below throttle body. There is about four separate plugs that could plug into a couple of different places.
Truck was running fine prior except for some minor issues I've had on a prior similar model that blew head gasket cuz of injector poppets broke.
Please if someone could her back to me asap. Its all I can think of why it won't start. It tries but drains battery like something isn't plugged in right. Already double checked injectors to make sure numbers on poppets match number of cylinder. Also double checked rotary to spark plugs too. New coil and coil wire was installed too. Thanks