HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

Frame Structural Damage

Search this Thread

Old April 9th, 2022, 11:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frame Structural Damage

Brand new here...I am looking at a used HHR Panel Wagon. The report says structural damage. The dealership seems like an honest one from what I can find. The dealer says it "the structural was called by auction for a 1-2 inch dent in the undercarriage". He did send a picture and said he personally feels like it is a jack imprint. see the picture and let me know what you think? Potential issues down the road or not really a big deal? Should I ask for money off the asking price? Currently it s set right at market value. Thanks! Hoping to pick this one up!

​​​​​​​

Old May 25th, 2022, 5:40 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lowtech
Brand new here...I am looking at a used HHR Panel Wagon. The report says structural damage. The dealership seems like an honest one from what I can find. The dealer says it "the structural was called by auction for a 1-2 inch dent in the undercarriage". He did send a picture and said he personally feels like it is a jack imprint. see the picture and let me know what you think? Potential issues down the road or not really a big deal? Should I ask for money off the asking price? Currently it s set right at market value. Thanks! Hoping to pick this one up!

superficial damage.. likely will not cause an issue
Old May 25th, 2022, 5:41 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Frame damage?

Originally Posted by Lowtech

superficial damage.. likely will not cause an issue
Old May 26th, 2022, 7:53 AM
CF Monarch

Received 342 Likes on 323 Posts

It can't hurt to ask for money off the price. You might get something.