Notices
HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

Sunroof exploded

Old February 17th, 2015, 5:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear window exploded

i am surprised to find that others have also had exploding windows like i experienced this morning in my HHR. i ducked when it occurred, but now the cost of replacing something that potentially could have been a manufacturing error from the start ? if anyone could please advise it would be appreciated
Old February 18th, 2015, 12:10 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by themaritimer View Post
i am surprised to find that others have also had exploding windows like i experienced this morning in my HHR. i ducked when it occurred, but now the cost of replacing something that potentially could have been a manufacturing error from the start ? if anyone could please advise it would be appreciated
What year is your HHR?

wait.. those are old...right?
Old December 9th, 2016, 9:55 AM
CF Beginner

Thumbs down

Same thing happen to me. My Car is 4 months old and Sunroof exploded while driving, Not near a bridge, not near a large truck. I was expecting to see a rock or what have you when I pulled over. It appears the glass exploded out, not it, about the size of a soccer ball. Called dealership 3 x and was eventually pushed away to a private glass installer. In the mean time, I am personally paying for a renter car while the chevy glass specific for my car is shipped to my repair shop. Very disappointed in the service dealership.