Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

*My Gauges*

Search this Thread

Old March 14th, 2008, 8:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *My Gauges*

i have read on here several several times about how the gauges just quit working. my gas gauge was the first to go out its not even on the gauge anymore its sitting below it. then my speedometer just quit working i don't know if this has anything to do with my speedometer but i had my car parked for prolly 2 days and it was freezing cold outside and then when i turned my car oni left and thats when i noticed my speedometer but whenever my car warmed up it adjusted itself back. the next day it just quit now it says i am going 120 or it doesn't even sit on the gauge. does my speedometer have anything to do with my car not warming up? i already know i am going to have to get the cluster replaced but is this going to happen again even if i get a new one? my gas gauge and my speedometer happened @ least 5 6 months apart.

04 impala
Old March 14th, 2008, 9:10 PM
Impala Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *My Gauges*

talk to BBEngineer at www.naioa.com.
he has clusters and also has mileage transfers, overlays and led conversions. Check out my other post on that too. there are pics up