Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2004 Impala 3.4 V6 Trac Off Low Brake fluid Brake Light on

Search this Thread

Old November 10th, 2013, 9:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Impala 3.4 V6 Trac Off Low Brake fluid Brake Light on

I recenlty changed my rotors and pads after these lights came on, I bled the front two lines and my brake fluid reservoir is full. I have taken the PCM and PCM.ABS fuse out over night along with disconnecting the battery over night. These lights still come on, Can anyone inform me of what the problem is? Do I need to replace sensors? Is is a wheel bearing causing the TRAC OFF to come on? There is no message showing up about ABS. My brakes work completely fine, Ive never had this problem, Its an 04 with 129k mile on it. I plan on keeping the vehicle as a driver but since it is paid off, I dont want to shell out tons of money to fix as I plan on buying a new vehicle soon. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thanks for any feedback much appreciated!
Old November 12th, 2013, 11:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone? bueller?