Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2005 Police Impala overheating

Search this Thread

Old September 16th, 2008, 8:37 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Police Impala overheating

Hey,

I had a problem with my unit overheating about five months ago and they replaced a fan that was not engaging. About two months later, the other fan stopped working and that one was replaced. Now both fans seem to be working and it ran pretty hot yesterday. Im noticing that if it starts to run hot and I turn the A/C on it cools off....ANy ideas on what could be going on?
Old September 17th, 2008, 3:48 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: 2005 Police Impala overheating

coolant temp sensor or pcm or related wiring. Also note that the gauge will go up to about 3/4 of the way up before the fans will turn on
Old July 30th, 2020, 2:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Interesting post, thanks. As for the police, I would like to add that lately I have very often heard such terrible news, they upset me very much. People are beginning to be afraid of local authorities, and something needs to be done, because this problem cannot be left unpunished. I think it will be interesting for you to read the article on the site https://www.laprogressive.com/stop-police-brutality/, this will be the first step to victory. We are talking about police brutality and ways to stop it, we should not remain indifferent, because such grief can happen to each of us. Be careful and take care of yourself, together we are strong.