Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2010 Impala LT

Search this Thread

Old September 20th, 2011, 1:37 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Impala LT

I purchased a used 2010 Impala LT about a year ago. It has the steering wheel buttons for radio control as well as a button for bluetooth, I tried doing as the online manual instructed for how to pair my phone (iPhone 4) with the car's bluetooth. Is there something that needs to be added to my current stereo in order for this to be accomplished?
Old September 20th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Would you mind sending me your VIN number, I can look into specifics for your vehicle?

Breanne
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old September 20th, 2011, 2:59 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Would you mind sending me your VIN number, I can look into specifics for your vehicle?

Breanne
You just continue to aggravate us.The theme one more time is to SHARE the info for us all to learn from.WHY DO YOU INSIST ON HIDING IN PM'S??.

Oh-OH,I know why.......................HERE IS THEIR ANSWER,GO TO THE DEALER AND DO NOT COLLECT $200.00 DOLLARS!!!.Yepper-that will be in the pm back to the O/P.

DG-please post your vin and the members here will chine in to help out.

CCS-I have lodged a huge complaint about your activity and is currently under review as SPAM.

Site management:CCS is in violation of forum rules advertising in msg's or in PM's.I urge action A.S.A.P.

Last edited by T.Neff; September 20th, 2011 at 3:15 PM.
Old September 21st, 2011, 8:34 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> T. Neff,
We ask for PM's to respect the privacy of the customer. If they wishes to post their information publicly then they can do so.
Breanne
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> T. Neff,
We ask for PM's to respect the privacy of the customer. If they wishes to post their information publicly then they can do so.
Breanne
You once again have proven you don't know anything about these forums or the vehicles.
Read and learn.The concept behind all web forums dealing with vehicles is the SHARED repairs for a archive to have members in the future use.

Management.Given the overwhelming evidence in thread after thread that CCS is a spam poster hiding in plain view,they need to either follow the path the good standing members with added value to the community in general or be show the door not to return.

CCS-you keep trying to turn this into a "Soical" format when it is not.Time and again I have told you you know nothing about what your talking about either about the forums and certainly nothing about the cars.

FIND A NEW SAND BOX TO PLAY AS A POSER!!!!.