Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2014 Impala LTZ - Where's the Service Parts Identification Sticker?

Old March 12th, 2014, 9:36 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 2014 Impala LTZ - Where's the Service Parts Identification Sticker?

Ok, while we just got our new 2014 Impala LTZ a couple of weeks ago, I'm planning ahead for the eventual "christening" of the car by a shopping cart while my wife is shopping. I want to get one of those touch up bottles of paint but need the paint code. This is usually found on the Service Parts Identification Sticker. On past Chevrolets I've owned, they have been on the inside of the trunk lid, under the spare tire cover, inside the glovebox and under the hood. Trying to look for the sticker on my 2014 is making it really difficult. I have yet to locate it in the usual hiding places. Anyone find it on their's?
Old March 12th, 2014, 9:38 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Frank3
Ok, while we just got our new 2014 Impala LTZ a couple of weeks ago, I'm planning ahead for the eventual "christening" of the car by a shopping cart while my wife is shopping. I want to get one of those touch up bottles of paint but need the paint code. This is usually found on the Service Parts Identification Sticker. On past Chevrolets I've owned, they have been on the inside of the trunk lid, under the spare tire cover, inside the glovebox and under the hood. Trying to look for the sticker on my 2014 is making it really difficult. I have yet to locate it in the usual hiding places. Anyone find it on their's?
There is a sticker on the frame between driver front and rear doors.
That has the manufacture date.
Old March 12th, 2014, 10:18 AM
CF Senior Member

I'll take a look tonight when I can get to the car. The sticker I'm looking for not only has the manufacture date but also the VIN and RPO's particular to the build of the car.

https://chevroletforum.com/forum/att...1&d=1394637360
Attached Thumbnails 2014 Impala LTZ - Where's the Service Parts Identification Sticker?-img_8466.jpg  
Old March 12th, 2014, 11:14 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I saw something similar in the spare tire well. Might as well check the tire pressure of your spare while you're there.
Old March 12th, 2014, 11:54 AM
CF Junior Member

i think everyone should ask for touchup paint as part of the deal. i know i did. even when i got my 5 year old SS i asked for it. as well as a spare key and we know what those cost.
Old March 25th, 2014, 12:04 PM
CF Senior Member

I took a closer look and found the "Service Parts Identification Sticker". It is located in the trunk next to the spare tire. When you lift the cover up that is over the spare tire, as you are looking down at the tire, it is positioned at about 9 O'Clock on the side of the trunk floor as it transitions from the trunk floor to the well that hold the spare. When I first looked for the sticker, I was looking for it straight in but did no see it because it was at a 90 degree angle from the point I was looking in the tire well.
Old March 26th, 2014, 8:08 AM
CF Beginner

You're welcome.