Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Engine power reduced, throttle body sensor

Search this Thread

Old November 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine power reduced, throttle body sensor

I have a 2010 Chevrolet Z71 that keeps saying engine power reduced, when I take it to be read it says it's the throttle body & sensor. I have 3 friends who have a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2007, a GMC Sierra and a Chevrolet Traverse. All of them are having the same problem. It seems to occur more in the colder weather , except the Tahoe which seems to occur all the time. Several of us have replaced the throttle body and the sensor. One of us replaced the throttle body, sensor and the gas pedal. This did not fix any of our vehicles. We were wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this? We have all said we are about ready to throw our hands up with Chevrolet. It's frustrating, time consuming and unreliable. Please help.