Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

GM can shove it!

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 06lsbadtrans
Only person calling people names is you. UMADBRO? I'm entitled to my opinion...you don't like it **** off! I BOUGHT MY CAR CERTIFIED PREOWNED AND HAD IT SERVICED REGULARLY AND COMPLAINED NUMEROUS TIMES ABOUT THE TRANS ON NUMEROUS SERVICE VISITS AND CONVENIENTLY NOTHING WAS DONE, AND ON A CAR WITH LESS THAN 80K MILES THEY OFFER 0 HELP KNOWING THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THE 4T65E TRANS ACROSS THE BOARD......THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE IN MY BOOK. ESPECIALLY WHEN US AMERICANS ARE THE ONLY REASON GM IS EVEN STILL AROUND. You and tech are keyboard commandos....and gm got enough of my tax dollars already lol. I And yes for less than $35k i could've had the avalon with every option possible which would've trumped that impala. And the avalon at least has some curves.....unliike the $50k brick you're driving around. But if i was looking at a $40k+ car i wouldn't be looking at chevy OR toyota lol. $50k+ impala.....LMAO! Can you say taking up the rear with no lube? When you're replacing a trans at 100k miles we can talk about all i've had to do is oil changes and if all that extra money spent was worth it? Anyway, i'm done arguing with the children behind there computers....when either one of you pussies come around my way please give me a holler. I'll be more than happy to have this convo again. Hopefully gm losing me as a customer will get the next person more help than i got.

Wow. With all the caps we hit a nerve tough guy.

I know you like to threaten violence and call people names but that does not scare me.

You are also clearly showing your lack of knowledge related to the new Impala. The car listed at $43,250 with every option possible including the diamond white paint, adaptive cruise and crash imminent braking among other things. I bought it for $37,800 plus TTL after GM friends discount so your $50K comment in all caps just serves to prove your an upset child. And a child who feels better supporting Japan over the USA.

My $37K "brick" has people drooling EVERYWHERE I go. They ask to look inside and all the specs on the car. I have people roll down their windows at lights and say "what an awesome looking car. Thats the new Impala isnt it?"

We all know that your squished looking Camry and the only slightly better looking Avalon will never get those reactions from the car appreciating public.

You bought an ugly car that is mocked incessantly about the fact it may be an overall reliable car but it is butt ugly and extremely boring. You had a choice and chose to be mocked by real car loving Americans.

My car is bad *** in every way and people who are honest agree with that. Your car is a boring and ugly looking appliance.

I could keep calling you out on your apparent lack of knowledge but it is boring when the other person is clueless.

Good luck with that ugly pig you are so proud of. When it breaks down who will you choose next after you are told to pound sand by them?

BTW, my 2006 Impala LT had that trans. It still had the original trans when it was traded at 133,000 miles.

I admit the piece of **** water pump started leaking at 128,000 so I called the dealer and cried and cried demanding a new water pump for free. This all due to the fact I have been a life long GM customer who did them a favor by purchasing the car. They wanted to know if I knew you.

I rightfully said nothing to the dealer other than fix the car and I will pay when I pick it up.

You were entitled to nothing but clearly expected it. GM is better off without you crying for free stuff because you bought the equivalent of a 2 year old used car and then added 55K more before it had an issue.

Why not go after the previous owner using your logic. They may have caused the whole problem ragging the car. Being an LS model I am even more inclined to believe you bought a rental return model so sue the rental company.
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Banned

I bought an 06 in 06 that was built in NOV 05' with 8k miles....it was an executive car for a gm executive supposedly. And you can throw bull**** #'s all around but we all know you paid more than that. You don't have people rolling there windows down lol come on now lets be serious its a chevy not a ferrari haha. And the only person's who's feeling are hurt are YOURS LMAO. The caps were to make sure you comprehend what i was saying....todd get a life. And to each is own, all my friends couldn't believe it was camry when i pulled up. They've come a long way. So has the impala but not for that $. I paid half for my car than yours and probably get more compliments lol And after i put very little $ in some aesthetic upgrades it will be worlds above in styling in comparison. And the funny thing is both you are the ones spewing the insults and name calling around and then tell me to do it cuz you want me to stoop to your level....sorry i'm more mature than both of you. Isn't this a free country Mr. proud american?

GM SUX.....Yougonnacrymorebro?
Old May 14th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Banned

You clearly live in your own world and love to use big letters.

My guess is compensating for something but that is your problem.

You are free to look up the base price and loaded 2LZ price if you want.

No one here expects you to come back and say you were wrong yet again.

You not admitting your wrong and lack of real knowledge does not change those facts.

Of course your "friends" are going to say nice car. You will scream and cry and threaten them if they didnt.

Get some help.

Last edited by Todd2869; May 14th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old May 14th, 2014, 3:35 PM
CF Beginner

man I feel your pain!

oops

Last edited by bobbyj; May 14th, 2014 at 5:23 PM. Reason: libel
Old May 14th, 2014, 4:23 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Hi bobbyj,

I’m sorry to hear of the difficulties that you experienced at the dealership and I can definitely understand any frustrations that you have. I will be glad to contact your dealership on your behalf regarding your concern. Feel free to send us a private message including your full contact information, VIN, current mileage, and dealership name if we can be of any assistance. We hope to hear from you soon!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old May 14th, 2014, 7:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by blue-impala
Very Professional
Thenk qew...I wouldn't want to offend anyone richard

Last edited by tech2; May 14th, 2014 at 9:06 PM.