Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Just rolled my 2006 Impala--Total loss question!

Search this Thread

Old March 17th, 2013, 8:38 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just rolled my 2006 Impala--Total loss question!

Hey everyone, new to the forum here.

I was in a car accident Friday night on my way home. I hit some ice and went into the ditch sideways, hit some snow and my car rolled over once landing again on the wheels. The car is a 2006 and it has 110,000 miles on it. The value is somewhere around 6800-7000$...Both sides of the car have pretty large dents on the doors, the roof is dented in pretty bad and one of the mirrors broke off. The drivers side door is harder to open now so i'm not sure if that is frame damage or whats going on there..I know its not easy to tell without seeing pictures but I'm just curious what you guys think it would cost to repair the car and if you think they will just end up totaling it out.

Thanks!
Old April 15th, 2014, 5:44 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tferg81
Hey everyone, new to the forum here.

I was in a car accident Friday night on my way home. I hit some ice and went into the ditch sideways, hit some snow and my car rolled over once landing again on the wheels. The car is a 2006 and it has 110,000 miles on it. The value is somewhere around 6800-7000$...Both sides of the car have pretty large dents on the doors, the roof is dented in pretty bad and one of the mirrors broke off. The drivers side door is harder to open now so i'm not sure if that is frame damage or whats going on there..I know its not easy to tell without seeing pictures but I'm just curious what you guys think it would cost to repair the car and if you think they will just end up totaling it out.

Thanks!
so what did you do?