Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

K&N Air Filter on '03 Impala LS - Are there any Pros & Cons to putting one in??

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2009, 8:56 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ NVM. I saw you got it taken care of. The float for the coolant is also an issue sometimes so. Result to that as well if you ever get a random low coolant light.

Still I would double check to make sure there is no crack in the reservoir. Like I said, it may have sprayed out on to the sensor and is no issue. But double check to be safe.
Old May 4th, 2009, 4:47 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by OnDaGround
^^^ NVM. I saw you got it taken care of. The float for the coolant is also an issue sometimes so. Result to that as well if you ever get a random low coolant light.

Still I would double check to make sure there is no crack in the reservoir. Like I said, it may have sprayed out on to the sensor and is no issue. But double check to be safe.
Yup, got it all taken care of. I will double chech that Reservoir before I take my 2800+ mile trip back to NY. Thanks!