Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

new car window sticker for 2018 impala premier

Old October 9th, 2018, 4:28 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new car window sticker for 2018 impala premier

I have just purchased a used 2018 Chevrolet Impala Premier. I don't have an option list or the original window sticker. Where can I get a re-print or duplicate?
Old October 9th, 2018, 5:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

any dealer can print a build sheet which will show the options. original window sticker no idea.
Old October 9th, 2018, 5:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tech2
any dealer can print a build sheet which will show the options. original window sticker no idea.
Tech2:
Thank you for the quick reply. I have gotten in touch with a local Chevy Dealer, and the gentleman in Parts was very kind to scan the build sheet(s) for me and email them to me. I can work from there, but a lot of the codes and description are a bit difficult for the "layman" which I certainly qualify to be.
I will just have to take the build sheet and find someone who has the patience to sit down with me and decipher the ones I don't know about.
Thanks again T2
Rich Shepler

Search this Thread