Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Radiator cap 2006 impala ss

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2019, 6:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radiator cap 2006 impala ss

I took of the radiator cap and found out that it was sealed and cut in half? I bought a new one but it won’t fix do I have to cut it open and cut the half to make it fit? Help please!!!
Old May 27th, 2019, 8:44 PM
I'm here for the party

Received 71 Likes on 66 Posts

pictures?
Old June 14th, 2019, 12:31 AM
CF Junior Member

Mine is like this too. Gotta buy a new cap but what causes this?
Old June 14th, 2019, 11:35 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had to get a new cap too. If you end up need a new cap go to this place I got mine from https://www.gmpartsgiant.com/ . I like buying from this web page because their prices are cheaper than dealer and their catalog pretty much has everything GM.
Old June 14th, 2019, 1:30 PM
CF Beginner

That's crazy they do that ive never seen one cut in half! Ya I usually go to https://www.genuineoemgmparts.com/ they seem pretty similar to the other one I like having the parts break down like they have in the parts stores but hey anything is better than the dealers prices. Do you have pictures you can put on here of the cap if you still have it was just curious on what it looks like all cut in half lol