Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Sad News Today...

Search this Thread

Old December 4th, 2018, 6:00 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sad News Today...

Well, it's been a hectic month with my '03 Impala. Bought it (for cheap) from a friend on Halloween because it was overheating and she didn't have time or money to find out what was wrong. I found a bad coolant leak (water pump) that same week. I left it parked in the parking lot at my apartment, didn't even drive it the two miles to work every day.

Fast forward two weeks, the battery died. Got it towed to a local mechanic and left it with them for a few days.

Got the call today... Bad head gasket, too. Luckily, they found it before they even installed the new water pump or battery. Bless them, they're letting me leave it at their shop for a few days while I "make funeral arrangements." Had the car for a month, didn't even drive it ten miles.

I guess this is goodbye, Clunker.
Old December 5th, 2018, 7:24 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats depressing man hope you find new ride