Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Universal home remote

Search this Thread

Old April 2nd, 2007, 6:42 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Universal home remote

Atleast you didn't have to waste your time trying to find out who
made the remote as I did, as I said in my first post, no one at GM
knew.
Anyway I whined and complained enough thatmy dealer boughtme the Wayne Dalton/ Car 2Uconversion module, probably to
shut me up. From that point it was easy to get it up and running.
Jim

Old April 3rd, 2007, 4:31 PM
CF Beginner

Thank you for your interest in the Universal Home Remote product. Additional help is available to assist you with any programming issues or questions.

If your product has 3 LED lights, please refer to www.learCar2U.com or call 1-866-57Car2U for additional support.

Sincerely,

The Lear Car2U Team
Old August 29th, 2007, 7:40 PM
tom
CF Beginner

I have read the manual, visited the dealer, checked for SIsand called your toll free customer support. I am not going to buy a converter nor will anyone else in America if they are sane. Your product is a problem and you need to address the problem and stop what you are doing right now because it is not OK to surcharge the public for afeature they bought by requiring a converter that the OLD equipment does not need. When someone is hurt or killed because your universal remote WILL not work with the mostwidely usedlate model gate heads and garage openers(and it will happen unfortunately) I do hope that they find me sir because I have represented the families of children and adults who have been killed by electric gates and ifthe GM cars had a remote that worked it may well have stopped it. Shame on your company.
Old August 29th, 2007, 11:15 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What's with these jerk off lawyers????

Circling this forum like a damn buzzard in an attempt to make something big out of something small.
Guys like this give the profession a bad name and would file a class-action over a burnt grilled cheese. Shame on you tom.