Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Window Switch - Master

Search this Thread

Old June 25th, 2015, 5:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impressed/Unimpressed

impressed
The only place i found a diiferent awnser and solution that worked was afraid doomed so thank you so very much been searching solid about 2 hrs.n
Unimpressed
So why I spent last 2 hrs glued to mobile and even doimg a battery swap about 10 min ago haha. Would have been so much easier with a laptop or pc but alas was not where i could so much....
TODAY MARKS 5TH TIME IN 4 MONTHS
I have had to make arrangements get a ride and bw stuck without truck all day as it nears 4 pm they cloae in an hr and still not a single word about me being able to go pick it up. I was not even a mile from my house and it just wigg3d seat moved forward window went down i put in park hopped out thinking truck alive. (Ok i admit probably halirous seen but was really freaking out) So what do I do go straight to Lanny Berg Chevy instead of actual plans make appoint bring it in a few days $348 and a day without vehicle was worth getting read of the sudden demon possession, ok we all know just a bad switch or so i have been told as i ask them what they fixed. They sd seat dis not react they could not recreate but did fix window. Ok I am not a wear pink do my nails kinda girl but fully admit only very simple things i attempt mechanically I am talking washer fluid oil coolant and can listen for funny noises. Just never been my thing one day that will probably leave me stranded at wrong place wrong time but willing to accept my fate. So a web search on how to fix yeah who cares mechanics are here for that. But worked fine for a few weeks sometimes a month and BAM was so incredibly pissed off threatened if not fixed properly on this attempt would make it my life missiomission to get every red cent including gas money i forked over to all my rides back and forth and go elsewhere. Do they even apologize or try to feel bad I mean seriously they know me on a first ne bais at this point. No I was told that I must be doing something. Wrong! Excuse me ... no seat freakout other times just 1st. And you have repeatedly told me sometimes faulty switch bad luck and it is a button people we could train almost any animal to get window up and down and no cracks or holes iny door panel just the switches so how am I doing something wrong? Needless to say still steamed and will not stop here the owner his investors hell main Chevrolet themselves if I must! But i told them last time please just double check no short or something else causing it if have to pay for another fix to stop this well ok sucks but ok. Nope wow sorry we didn't find a thing another faulty switch maybe 4 weeks later oh no. So shouldn't mechanics working at a Chevrolet shop be fully aware of this being an issue? You think a few even do what i currently am? Nope i am willing to bet a million to 1 i get same bull crap answer. Still going to print the oem suggestion the lube suggestion and contacts even though most se to say issue still comes back. And then ypurs my favorite and i am betting a winner and make a copy for myself and my pissed off records as my complaint about mistreatment will not go unheard. I admit i was rude but how could i not be if you are not helping me and i paid you good money! So even though i will not be doing this work hahaha it is so detailed i probably could but Again key goes in ignition right? Lol every min only more upset at them but giddy i so unmechsnical could tell those jerks how t poo do their jobs!